This is the perfect recipe for the health conscious furparents who also want to spoil their doggos on their birthdays …. or just any day really! 🙈
All you need are the following ingredients and 25 minutes of your time … your doggo will need a few more minutes for the cakes to cool down ⏰
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Mix all ingredients together until smooth.
- Grease a baking tray or cupcake holders and fill with batter. Don’t fill these to the brim as the cupcakes will rise to almost double the size.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool for a couple minutes, and then slide the cake or cupcakes out of the container.
- Cool on a cooling rack for 5 minutes before serving to your dog.
- You may ‘frost’ with extra peanut butter, if desired. (Just make sure it’s the unsalted kind)
Thank you Alex Curtis from Spoonful of Sugar for this wonderful recipe! http://www.spoonfulofsugarfree.com Limo loved them! 🖤